2014-04-23

Turning into Stone: Phantogram Concert

Ground-shaking bass, a dazzling light show, plus one of my latest music obsessions on a Monday night? Heck yes. A few days ago, I finally saw Phantogram in concert, and let me say, it was intense. The energy in that room was crazy, which is the best kind of concert, no doubt. I walked out of the venue with ringing ears and excessive energy, which was channeled into a early 2000s pop sing-along the whole drive home.

All that concert excitement from Monday has continued to influence the rest of my week, leading me to think more positively and just have a general excitement for life and the future. I think part of it has something to do with the fact that I'm almost finished with school, plus I'm heading to Edgefest on Saturday. I love feeling this light and carefree despite the multitude of responsibilities I have left to handle. It's a huge contrast to the stress that seems to have taken over my life for much of the year.

"You've got a mouthful of diamonds, and a pocket full of secrets"

No comments:

Post a Comment