2014-04-09

Remade

As the weather warms up, and I'm actually able to wear shorts, sandals, floral dresses, and other lovely warm weather apparel, I undergo the annual stage of joy and renewal that happens every spring. 

While this does nothing to help my productivity at school work, it certainly leads me to take on new projects, smile more, seek change, and strive to be better. Lofty ideals, yes, but how can I look at the sunshine and flowers and green grass and not want something new and exciting.?

In light of the refreshed, happy state I currently find myself in, (maybe I should rephrase, because this week has been exhausting) I decided to paint an old Starbucks Frappuccino glass and turn it into a vase for my dorm. Though I haven't had the chance to purchase flowers for it, I can't wait to go buy some beautiful sunflowers from Sprouts. 

I swear, if there was a Trader Joe's anywhere near me, I'd be buying flowers every week. But I guess its good for my wallet that I don't have access to many of my favorite stores at the moment. Otherwise a spring shopping spree would be happening right this minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment