I'm just going to face the facts now that I'll have some catching up to do with pictures and summaries of the days gone by since this past week has been flurry of trains, boats, planes, funiculars, ferries, metros, taxis, and so much walking.
Like seriously, it's a miracle my feet are still attached to my body.
Here are a few pictures from my layover in Reykjavik, which was incredible. We arrived right about 6 AM, stepped out into the chilly and refreshing Iceland air, rode a bus to the city, and explored on foot for about eight hours.
Let me just say, Iceland has the cutest stores ever.
Sweaters too.
I had so much trouble resisting all the woolen goods, but I knew my already stuffed suitcase (and my wallet) would be happier if I controlled myself.
I'm so amazed by all I've seen thus far! More posts and pictures to come!
Here are a few pictures from my layover in Reykjavik, which was incredible. We arrived right about 6 AM, stepped out into the chilly and refreshing Iceland air, rode a bus to the city, and explored on foot for about eight hours.
Let me just say, Iceland has the cutest stores ever.
Sweaters too.
I had so much trouble resisting all the woolen goods, but I knew my already stuffed suitcase (and my wallet) would be happier if I controlled myself.
I'm so amazed by all I've seen thus far! More posts and pictures to come!




No comments:
Post a Comment