Normally, I don't go out of my way to make Valentine's Day projects, but for some reason, I've really been in the mood to spread a little love to the people around me. Stumbling across these mini envelopes in Hobby Lobby, I knew exactly what to do. I think I made close to 50 valentines. Excessive? Nah.
Not only did I make valentines, but I also made Oreo truffles using both regular and berry Oreos. (Have you had the berry kind? AMAZING). Keep in mind here that I live in a college dorm--without a kitchen. Which made crushing, coating, mixing, and bagging these a very interesting ordeal. Think water bottles as rolling pins, a bed covered in the chaos of cellophane bags, mini-fridge stuffed to the brim. But I did it, and wow do they taste delicious.
Everyone deserves a little love, whether or not it's in the form of a mini envelope valentine. Oh, and Oreo/chocolate heaven.





No comments:
Post a Comment